Did you know that 65% of Americans own their own homes? If you are among this majority, there’s a good chance you may need a bit of additional storage room. Everyone has seen storage units popping up across the country. From security-patrolled, air conditioned units to the questionable safety of units without so much as a chain link fence, chances are you or someone you know have used rented a storage unit. Renting a unit can be expensive, as can purchasing a unit outright. There is an alternative, however, in a rent-to-own contract. Here are five reasons it may be right for you.
- Affordability. Times are tight for a lot of people. Buying a storage shed outright might not be an option. Rent-to-own is a way to get the storage space you need on a realistic budget.
- Convenience. You don’t have to drive to a public unit to get your stuff. Your new storage building will be conveniently placed where you want it, just a few steps outside your door.
- Build Equity. Most self-storage agreements last about five years. When you close that account and remove your possessions, you have nothing to show for it. You’ve thrown money to the wind. By purchasing through Carolina Storage Solutions, you will be investing in yourself, by building equity with your own property
- No Credit Check. Talk about fast and convenient! With same-day approval, buying your own shed is easy, even with imperfect credit. Carolina Storage Solutions additionally offers 90-days same as cash. That’s an interest-free option that allows you to own your new shed that much easier.
- Unlimited Uses. If you think sheds are just for storing boxes of off-season or infrequently used items, think again. Consider buying a shed for a workshop, hobby space, garden center or office space. With over 30 different styles and sizes of sheds to choose from, Carolina Storage Solutions can provide the perfect size and style shed in stock for you. They are the number one go-to provider in the Southeast, offering competitive pricing and professional delivery and set-up. Their courteous, experienced staff will work with you on every aspect of purchasing and installing your new storage building, no matter how large or small the project.